Friday, August 15, 2008

Erin Joy joins the blogosphere

Well... it's time to welcome me to the blogosphere! A bit about me, you ask? I'm less than a foot tall, probably the shortest blogger on the internet. :) In a few days, I'll be making the move from a tiny American town to a big American city. It'll be easy for a doll like me to get lost in the shuffle, so I decided I'd share my adventures on the web for those of you who are interested.

I'm a very loved doll, having grown up in a stable home since the Christmas of 1990. I've been a lot of places already... to Bible camp, to church, to Mount Rushmore, to the Royal Gorge, and even to the backyard! I've helped with homework, piano practice, and playtime. With all this valuable experience, I'm sure I'll add great depths to the current wealth of blogging minds posting their thoughts on the internet.

I think it's time to sign off for now. I've got to keep packing for my big move. Look out city, here I come!!

With love from an absolute doll,
Erin Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment